Dubnus. Brother. I wouldn’t have amounted to anything better than a rotting corpse in a ditch on the road south from Yew Grove without your help over the last few months. Nor can I pretend that I was responsible for turning the Ninth from a waste of rations to a fighting century, that was mostly you too. But trust me when I tell you this, these men will not respond to your style of leadership. They are lonely, frightened, but worst of all they feel worthless. They’ve sat here for the last month watching Gaulish farm boys in armour get snapped up like the last cake in the bakery while they, with all their abilities, are demeaned as incapable of fighting our war.
Forbes was highly motivated by Noynoy's words: "...Therefore in order to make this country better, you don't need grandiose platforms, all you have to do is to do your job, and do it well, rightly, and in accordance with the principled objective.
1. Leadership without character.
2. Followership without servant-being.
3. Brotherhood without integrity.
4. Affluence without wisdom.
5. Authority without conscience.
6. Relationship without faithfullness.
7. Festivals without peace.
8. Repeated failure without change.
9. Good wealth without good health.
10. Love without a lover.